TRAINING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
At Rip Pilates we run an efficient, clean, safe studio – please read our policies to help us to make the studio a great place for everyone:
- All bookings and payments are to be made on-line and prior to attending any sessions at the studio.
- Group classes are not appropriate for those clients that require special attention or that have injuries or pathologies, we offer private sessions if you require a personalised program.
- Clean "Pilates socks" are required for working our on the equipment at the studio, this is to help you "stick" to the equipment and not slip. It is also required for hygiene as clients are sharing the equipment.
- Please bring a towel and wipe your sweat off the matt and equipment, we provide wipes and disinfectant to clean the equipment at the end of the sessions.
- Please wear deodorant and ensure that you do not have offensive odour before coming to the studio to respect other clients.
- Please do not wear perfumes or strong scents as this can set off other clients with allergies
- Please wear appropriate clothing for the exercises (please do not wear short shorts unless you have tights under them) we want you to keep your private parts private.
- Memberships are a minimum 3-month sign up and after that you will continue to be billed monthly, unless you provide 30 days notice to cancel your membership. Clients with a membership are required to give 12 hours notice for cancellations.
- 24 hours cancellation notice is required for all bookings or you will forfeit the session (for non-members).
- All payments made are non-refundable and non-transferrable
- All packages are valid for 6 months
- If you have any concerns or questions please ask us